Lofoten-Tours AS is a family-owned business started by the Windstad brothers, Lars and Bernt, but is now run by Bernt and his sons Espen and Thomas Windstad.
The family has been in the passenger transport business for over 40 years.
The bus company was established in 2000 under the name Lofoten Turbusser. In 2004, we acquired Lofoten Busscharter and changed the name to Lofoten-Tours.
Our buses have the highest quality in comfort and safety, with capacities ranging from 17 to 57 seats. Most of our buses are in the environmentally friendly Euro 6 emission class.
Lofoten-Tours AS aims to be your preferred partner in Lofoten for transportation, experiences, and accommodation.
We aim to facilitate unforgettable memories by offering customized tours in collaboration with our partners.
We provide solutions for all kinds of passenger transport with a focus on Lofoten and Northern Norway, but we can also offer transport services nationally and internationally.
For us, the journey is not just a bus ride. We believe that our personal commitment makes a difference and adds that extra touch.
Design the tour you want with us.
– Transport in modern vehicles with a focus on safety, comfort, and satisfied guests is our priority.
– Sightseeing with professional tour guides.
– Accommodation in rorbu cabins, hotels, tents, or under the open sky.
– Catering in restaurants with star chefs or local specialties.
– Activities such as museums, art galleries, hiking, fishing, kayaking, snowshoeing, northern lights hunting, dog sledding, and whale safaris are some of the things we can arrange for you.